Are You Interested In Joining A Highly Talented Team From All Over The World?
Then we have the opportunity for you! Keep reading and fill out the form below if you are interested.
gkhouses is a US-based regional property manager who currently manages over 1,500 occupied houses in Birmingham, AL, Nashville, TN, Chattanooga, TN and Little Rock, AR. Our goal over the next seven years is to grow to 25,000 occupied houses managed. We have a strong company culture that revolves around our five core values:
- Disciplined Hard Work
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
To be successful in this career, here are some skills you must possess:
- Extremely personable, friendly and enjoy helping others – great customer service is key
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal – you’ll be talking and emailing our clients
- Must be a problem solver and take the initiative – you will asked to make good decisions daily
- Quick learner – you will take on a lot of responsibility in a short amount of time
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Must work well with a large volume of tasks at any given time and take responsibility to accomplish all daily tasks
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Email communication with tenants
- Tackling escalated customer service issues
- Creating tenant payment plans
- Running of our tenant collection processes
- Handles administrative side of tenant move out
Leasing Prospect Communication:
- Providing customer service for prospective tenants
- Marketing houses
- Email communication with prospects
- Outbound calls to new leads
Writing processes to document workflow
Ability to improve the current position
We are looking for an individual who wants to contribute to the goals of the company and grow in their role and responsibility within the company.
There is an opportunity to work various positions in the business to give you a better understanding of the property management industry. Each position will allow you to grow skills in a different area. Each position builds on the last and when you have run all positions, you will have a very good understanding of our business.
If this sounds like something you are a perfect fit for…please fill out this short form and include your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!